2. The Company provides its services using a reservation system that operates under the brand www.soulcar.in (hereinafter Website).
3. By using the services provided on this website and accepting these Terms and Conditions, you enter into the Booking Agreement (hereinafter Booking Agreement) with the Company.
4. These Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the Booking Agreement concluded between you, as the renter (hereinafter Renter), and the Company.
5. The Booking Agreement is considered concluded if the Renter has booked the Service on the Website, funds available on the Renter’s credit/debit card have been charged for this purpose or the service provided by the Company has been paid for using the PayPal system and the particular car rental provider has informed the Company that the particular booking has been approved.
6. The service provided by the Company pursuant to the Booking Agreement includes the provision of information regarding available car rental providers, sending the Renter’s reservation preferences (type of car, location, reservation date and time, rental term) to the particular car rental provider and sending booking information (hereinafter Voucher) to the Renter via email if the particular car rental provider has informed the Company that the particular booking (hereinafter Service) has been confirmed.
7. The Renter undertakes to pay the Company for the Service regardless of whether the car rental takes place or not (for instance, canceled by the car rental provider or the Renter himself). The price of the Service (hereinafter Service Price) and the car rental price (hereinafter Rental Price) are indicated separately or in total (depending on the chosen type of payment) on the Website and in the Voucher sent to the Renter via email by the Company. On the Website, the price of the Service and the car rental price are visible before choosing a payment method and entering payment information.
8. It is therefore important for the Renter to be aware that by entering his/her payment details (or making a payment using PayPal) and approving the payment, the Renter has expressed the wish to conclude the Booking Agreement and that this agreement cannot be revoked after a confirmation Voucher is sent to the Renter’s email.
9. Following the entry into force of the Booking Agreement, the funds (in the amount calculated according to the section “Payments” of this Terms and Conditions) will be deducted and transferred to the bank account of the Company. A Voucher will be sent to the Renter via email as confirmation that the Booking Agreement has been concluded.
10. The Renter must read the Terms and Conditions before paying for the Service and concluding the Booking Agreement. If the meaning or consequences of the Terms and Conditions are not clear to the Renter, it is strongly recommended that the Renter contacts the Company via email: email@example.com to get additional information about the Terms and Conditions prior to accepting them.
Protecting Your Personal Information
The Company reserves the right to terminate the Booking Agreement unilaterally and immediately by notifying the Renter via email in the following events:
Information or indications have been received concerning the insolvency, bankruptcy or similar status or financial difficulties, as well as illegal actions, of the particular car rental service provider;
Error (technical or human) caused by the Company or car rental service providers, if the provision of the car rental service becomes impossible or exceedingly difficult due to the respective error;
The Renter has not passed a security check carried out by the car rental service provider.